For all buyers, please read through the important points below,
1. Our lavender are strictly not for consumption.
2. Due to the characteristic of dried lavender, it is common to have little drop of lavender buds during transportation. For customers who could not take it, kindly contact us for self collect to prevent any unnecessary issues.
3. Fill up your message according to our requirement upon check out. We shall not include those that have exceeded our wording limitation.
- Pebble Owl (optional): up to 8 words only
- S.A.M. greeting card (required): English/ Malay only; up to 120 characters including punctuation (for e.g., miss = 4 char, miss! = 5 char)
- Message for other item (optional)
4. We do not include sender's information in the order. For those who want to get known, kindly include your name in the message.
5. Please fill up the recipient full name, hp number, company name (if any) & the full shipping address. For companies that do not receive personal parcel on behalf of their employees, it is the responsibility for the buyer to provide us another shipping address.
6. Always make sure the shipping information is correct. We are not held responsible for any returned/ missing parcel due to wrong/ incomplete information given; or any unsuccessful delivered parcel not collected & get returned to us. Shipping charges for second delivery (if any) shall be borne by the buyer in all circumstances.
7. It is buyer's responsibility to trace the parcel with the tracking no. given by us. Always make sure someone is available to receive you parcel. You may estimate the delivery by tracing your parcel here (Poslaju)/ here (Pos Express)/ here (Citylink).
8. Out of good will, we help customers to trace at our side & alert them for any unsuccessfully delivered parcels. However, we are not liable to call on behalf. Buyers shall contact for more info & make further delivery arrangement with Poslaju/ Citylink in way that deem most convenient to them.
9. Please bear in mind that it is the general practice for Poslaju or any other courier service provider to pass the parcel to the reception counter if the parcel is shipped to the corporate office as they might not be allowed to go up further.
For customers who insist the parcels to be delivered to their recipients directly without going through 3rd party such as receptionist & etc., we would advise to ship to the recipient's residential address (please make sure someone is there to receive the parcel). Alternatively, you may self collect from our shop & hand pass yourselves :P
*P/S: There are certain condominium with strict policy that do not allow courier service provider to pass the gate for delivery. In such case, recipient shall be responsible to make necessary arrangement with the securities to avoid unwanted delivery issue.
*We clearly know that most of you are good buyers that fully understand these, and only few that are not. Be cool & cheers! ;)
Thank You for Your Time!