Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Pegasus Florist’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office at Lot 2.13A, South City Plaza, Persiaran Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Our company registration number is 002431115-T.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use or access this Site. Pegasus Florist reserves the right to revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Refund & Return Policies
Due to the characteristic of dried flowers, there will be no returns acceptable.
Please fill up the recipient full name, hp number, company name (if any) & the full shipping address. For companies that do not receive personal parcel on behalf of their employees, it is the responsibility for the buyer to provide us another shipping address. Always make sure the shipping information is correct, else we are not held responsible for any returned/ missing parcel due to wrong/ incomplete information given. Shipping charges for second delivery (if any) shall be borne by the buyer in all circumstances.
If your item was received in a broken condition, you may request a refund by submitting a claim within one working day upon acceptance. Please submit your claim to email@example.com together with the digital picture of the shipped product. Our customer service team shall attend to your claim issue accordingly.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pegasus Florist and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pegasus Florist. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This website and its content is copyright of Pegasus Florist – © Pegasus Florist 2017. All rights reserved.
All content included in or made available through any Pegasus Florist service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Pegasus Florist and protected by Malaysian copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Pegasus Florist service is the exclusive property of Pegasus Florist and protected by Malaysian copyright laws.