Handmade Lavender Necklace + Earrings
Handmade Lavender Accessories
The Lavender flowers message is one of refinement and royalty! Lavender represents love, success & happiness. Its beauty and aroma speak of grace, elegance and femininity.
These handmade lavender accessories are crafted with L.O.V.E. The glass globes are hand blown & filled with real, natural lavender.
Handmade Lavender Glass Globe Pendant Necklace + Earrings
> Pendant: 16mm hand blown glass globe with sterling silver plated cap
> Chain: 20" inches sterling silver plated, with Lobster Clasp
> Earrings: 10mm hand blown glass globes with sterling silver plated hooks
> Inside pendant + earrings: Naturally dried lavender
> Unique gift box is included
Dimension of the gift box
- 8.3cm (w) x 8.3cm (l) x 3.5cm (h)
- Gift for friends & families
- Lavender bridal accessories
- Lavender bridesmaid accessories
How to take care
- Protect accessories from scratches, chemicals, extreme temperatures & direct sunlight.
- Do not wear accessories while in a pool, hot tub or bathing. The chlorine in the water may damage sterling silver plated items.
- After each wearing, gently wipe with a 100% cotton cloth to clean of dirt & skin oil.
- Store accessories away from the sunlight when not in use (avoid lavender colour to fade easily).
Weight = about 0.10kg
For combo package, please click here.
1. Are the lavender real?
Yes, the lavender we put in the glass globe are naturally dried & real.
2. What is the material of this necklace?
The pendant is 16mm hand blown glass globe with sterling silver plated cap, while the chain is 20" inches sterling silver plated with Lobster Clasp.
3. What is the material of these earrings?
The earrings are made of 10mm hand blown glass globes with sterling silver plated hooks.
4. What will I get in this set?
You will get handmade lavender necklace x 1, handmade lavender earrings x 1 pair (2pcs).
5. Is the gift box included?
Yes, the unique gift box is included with purchase.
6. My accessory becomes tarnished after some time. How to clean it?
Tarnish means discolouration of metal surface caused by oxidation (exposure to air). Use a silver polishing cloth to gently rub off the tarnished area. It shall look good again.
7. May I know about the shipping & payment method?