Lavender Buds (100g)
Loose Lavender Buds
The Lavender flowers message is one of refinement and royalty! Lavender represents love, success & happiness. Its beauty and aroma speak of grace, elegance and femininity.
> Naturally dried lavender
> No artificial fragrance/ colour added
> Lavender scent lasts up to 1 year
- In clear zip lock bag
- Dimension: 15cm (l) x 23cm (h)
- Weight: 100g
- People who need lavender buds in bulk quantities
- DIY lovers who like to make handmade products such as natural organic soap, candle, pillow, lavender infused oil & etc.
- Wedding toss - Put some lavender buds in small container & distribute to guests. Simply toss the lavender buds in air to congratulate the newly married couple :)
**Lavender is not meant for consumption**
How to take care
- Do not wet
- Avoid direct sunlight/ heat
1. I can’t smell my lavender scent after a while. Why?
Please bear in mind that our lavender buds are naturally dried & no artificial fragrance/ colour added. The scent is purely natural and mild, unlike the intense artificial fragrance that may cause discomfort such as dizziness & nausea to certain user. So, you may not smell them all the time.
2. What should I do when the lavender scent fades away?
Gently squeeze the buds & you will smell the refreshing lavender scent again. Squeeze more if you prefer a stronger scent :)
3. Why my hand feel slightly oily when squeezing the lavender buds?
When you squeeze the lavender scented buds, this will release their natural lavender essential oil with refreshing scent. That’s why you may feel slightly oily on your hand.
4. What else should I pay attention to?
Never wet your lavender buds. It is advisable to put them in a dry place. Please bear in mind that our dried lavender buds do not undergo chemical treatment to ensure no chemical residues remain. So, please avoid humid area as bugs and mold love a humid home. If you notice any, it's time for you to expose them to sunlight for a while, so that they stay dry all the time.
5. May I know about the shipping & payment method?