Lavender in Globe (Couple)
Lavender in Globe (Couple)
The Lavender flowers message is one of refinement and royalty! Its beauty and aroma speak of grace, elegance and femininity.
Our naturally dried lavender are carefully arranged in a clear acrylic globe, tied with jute rope for an added touch of style.
Simply place it as it is, or hang it up for a better visual effect… Now you may have a unique corner for your home sweet home/ office effortless, not to mention as a unique gift for your loved ones/ couple gift for lovers.
For those brides & grooms-to-be, simply amaze your guests with these hanging globes to create a special once-in-a-lifetime memory :)
> Naturally dried lavender
> No artificial fragrance added
> Lavender scent lasts up to 1 year
- Diameter (single acrylic globe) : ≈ 9cm
- Height (single globe): ≈ 11cm
- 2 globes per set (Rustic + Rustic/ Eternal + Eternal/ Rustic + Eternal)
- Natural log with unique wood grain
- A touch of rustic love
- Pinecone from the Mother Nature
- A symbol of eternity
- Home/ office decor
- Wedding decor
- Couple gift for lovers
**Lavender is not meant for consumption**
How to use
- Simply place it as it is
- Hang it up for better visual effect (Add on for extra jute rope)
Benefit of Lavender
- Purify air
- Promote relaxation
- Improve sleep quality
- Boost memory
- Repel insect
How to take care
- Do not water/ wet
- Do not expose to direct sunlight/ heat
- Gently pinch when the fragrance fades away
- Avoid frequent touch
- Blow gently with hairdryer when dusty
For combo package, please click here.
1. There are drop of lavender buds when I open the packaging box. Is it normal?
Due to the characteristic of dried lavender, it is normal to have little drop during the transportation.
2. I can’t smell my lavender scent after a while. Why?
Please bear in mind that our lavender is naturally dried & no artificial fragrance is added. The scent is purely natural and mild, unlike the intense artificial fragrance that may cause discomfort such as dizziness & nausea to certain user. So, you may not smell them all the time.
3. What should I do when the lavender scent fades away?
Gently pinch the buds with your fingers & you will smell the refreshing lavender scent again. Pinch more if you prefer a stronger scent :)
4. Why my fingers feel slightly oily when pinching the lavender buds?
When you pinch the buds, this will release their natural lavender essential oil with refreshing scent. That’s why you may feel slightly oily on your fingers.
5. Why the color of my lavender seem to fade away quickly?
This may due to the place where you put your lavender in globe. Please keep them out of direct sunlight/ light/ heat as these will make their color fades away quickly.
6. What else should I pay attention to?
Never wet your lavender. It is advisable to put them in a dry & ventilated place. Avoid humid area as bugs and mold love a humid home. If you notice any, it's time for you to expose them to sunlight for a while, so that they stay dry all the time.
7. May I know about the shipping & payment method?