Mini Lavender Bouquet
Mini Lavender Bouquet
The Lavender flowers message is one of refinement and royalty! Its beauty and aroma speak of grace, elegance and femininity.
> Naturally dried lavender
> No artificial fragrance added
> Lavender scent lasts up to 1 year
Cute mini bouquet for
- I miss you
- Get well soon
- I’m sorry
- Simply surprise
Benefit of lavender
- Purify air
- Promote relaxation
- Improve sleep quality
- Boost memory
- Repel insect
Dimension of the mini bouquet
- ≈23.0cm (h) x 9.0cm (l)
**Lavender is not meant for consumption**
How to take care
- Do not water/ wet
- Do not expose to direct sunlight/ heat
- Gently pinch when the fragrance fades away
- Avoid frequent touch
- Blow gently with hairdryer when dusty
- There are 50pcs of naturally dried lavender in the mini lavender bouquet.
- Due to the nature of dried flowers, little drop of flower buds is normal. You may use them for the scented bag :)
Optional Add On (Personalised Love Tag):
- Hand crafted & wooden type
- Size: ≈ 6cm
- To be tied on lavender bouquet
- Best for putting names (up to 2 names & 4 words only)
- E.g.: James & Lily, Wong & Joseph, Lee & Kong, Hui Wen & John, 秋琳 志良
- Please fill up in the “Remark” column upon checkout
For combo package, please click here.
1. There are drop of lavender buds when I open the box. Is it normal?
Due to the characteristic of dried lavender, it is normal to have little drop during the transportation. No worries, you may use them as the scented bag to ensure zero wastage from our product :)
2. I can’t smell my lavender scent after a while. Why?
Please bear in mind that our lavender is naturally dried & no artificial fragrance added. The scent is purely natural and mild, unlike the intense artificial fragrance that may cause discomfort such as dizziness & nausea to certain user. So, you may not smell them all the time.
3. What should I do when the lavender scent fades away?
Gently pinch the buds with your fingers & you will smell the refreshing lavender scent again. Pinch more if you prefer a stronger scent :)
4. Why my fingers feel slightly oily when pinching the lavender buds?
When you pinch the buds, this will release their natural lavender essential oil with refreshing scent. That’s why you may feel slightly oily on your fingers.
5. Why the color of my mini lavender bouquet seem to fade away quickly?
This may due to the place where you put your lavender. Please keep them out of direct sunlight/ light/ heat as these will make their color fades away quickly.
6. What else should I pay attention to?
Never wet your lavender. It is advisable to put them in a dry & ventilated place. Avoid humid area as bugs and mold love a humid home. If you notice any, it's time for you to expose them to sunlight for a while, so that they stay dry all the time.
7. May I know about the shipping & payment method?